23rd International Automobil-Elektronik Kongress
Meet the TTTech Auto team at the 23rd International Automobil-Elektronik Kongress. We will be in Ludwigsburg, Germany from 25-26 June 2020. Visit us at our booth # 18 on the upper floor. We look forward to welcoming you! Of course, you can also schedule a meeting by e-mailing email@example.com.
- The program features 24 presentations about the latest trends and challenges in the automotive industry, such as autonomous mobility, e-mobility, end2end architecture and connected mobility.
- Top-level representatives from automotive companies such as AUDI, Banma, BMW, Bosch, BYTON, Daimler, FORD, Infineon, Microsoft, Nissan, Porsche, Samsung, Visteon, Volkswagen and ZF Friedrichshafen will attend.
- TTTech Auto will present MotionWise, its series-proven safety software platform for automated driving at the event.
- With its smart architecture design and surrounding tools, MotionWise helps unleashing the full potential of automated driving solutions, while offering many technological and commercial benefits, much like real-time capabilities with fail-operational performance, safety by design, guarantee of service, cutting edge open integration platform and many more.
- Interested? Find out more on our MotionWise product page. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or stop by at our booth in Ludwigsburg.
EVENT WEBSITE: https://www.automobil-elektronik-kongress.de/en/