Meet the TTTech Auto team at the 24th International Automobil-Elektronik Kongress. TTTech Auto will be represented by our CEO Georg Kopetz, who will hold a speech about “How to Build an Ecosystem Ready to Deliver a Software-Defined, Driverless Vehicle”.
We will also present our products including MotionWise, our series-proven safety software platform for automated driving and beyond, at booth # 18. We look forward to welcoming you! Of course, you can also schedule a meeting by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following information from the congress organizer:
“Dear all, Due to the current corona situation, we unfortunately have to postpone the 24th Int. Automobil-Elektronik Kongress in Ludwigsburg. The new date is November 3 and 4, 2020. This decision was not easy for us, but we hope that you will remain loyal to us and we would like to meet you accommodatingly. […]”
- The program features top class presentations about the latest trends and challenges in the automotive industry, such as autonomous mobility, e-mobility, end2end architecture and connected mobility.
- Top-level representatives from automotive companies such as AUDI, BMW, Bosch, BYTON, Daimler, FORD, Infineon, Microsoft, Nissan, Porsche, Samsung, Visteon, Volkswagen and ZF Friedrichshafen attended last year.
- TTTech Auto will present MotionWise, its series-proven safety software platform for automated driving and beyond.
- With its smart architecture design and surrounding tools, MotionWise helps unleash the full potential of automated driving solutions, while also offering many technological and commercial benefits including real-time capabilities with fail-operational performance, safety by design, guarantee of service, cutting edge open integration platform and much more.
- Interested? Find out more on our MotionWise product page.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or meet our team in Ludwigsburg.
EVENT WEBSITE: https://www.automobil-elektronik-kongress.de/en