Guaranteed allocation of computational resources under the current explosion of automotive software complexity
- The key success factor to get complexity under control (while having limited resources) is planning/determinism.
- A Global Schedule pre-defines the access (“fight”) of numerous applications over the hardware resources (execution and communication).
- To solve this challenge, a global scheduling tool is needed. It needs to consider multiple constraints and implement complex aligorithms, such as MotionWise.
- The best solution fulfills the constraints of all levels (L1, L2, L3 OS) and balances the needs for flexibility and determinism.
- Note: Camera image processing and neural networks seamlessly integrate into a (majorly) time-driven architecture.
About the OSS.5 Europe
The leading event on operational, functional & system safety for SAE level 4 & 5 automated vehicles brings together more than 200 top industry safety, security & validation/ verification experts.Find out more
About the SCALEUP 360° ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS EUROPE
The digital event on Development, Implementation & Deployment of Future Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.Find out more